Upali Beach Surf Resort
Upali Beach Surf Resort sits right in front of Arugam Bay Main Point, a world class reef break on the east coast of Sri Lanka
- All cabanas have ocean view
- The wave is just a few steps from your cabana
- 3 beginners breaks in the surroundings including baby point (200m from Upali)
- Loads of restaurants and nightlife options in the village
- Surf lessons, safaris to Kumana (Yala East) national park can easily be organized
Upali Beach Surf Resort offers glamping cabanas facing the best and most renowned wave of Sri Lanka : Arugam Bay Main Point, a 300m long right hand reef break. The resort is the only one right in front of the wave and is a short walk away from the beating core of the village. 12 surf spots are within a 20km range from the resort.